Heritage Healthcare York is looking for dedicated Home Care Assistants to join the team and support clients living in York.
As a Home Care Assistant, you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference to people’s lives. This role focuses on enabling individuals to access their community, enjoy daily activities and live independently within their own home.
A driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role.
- Personal qualities: Our Care Assistants are enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable,
- Transport: We ask our Care Assistants to hold a valid driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Flexibility: flexible hours to suit you, part-time and full-time
- Qualifications: A QCF Level 2 in Care (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Experience: Some previous In Home Caregiver experience would be an advantage but full training is provided
- Competitive rate of pay
- Paid mileage allowance
- Training: Comprehensive 5 day induction course and ongoing training
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is something you will find heartwarming.
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Holidays: Up to 28 days holiday
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become an In Home Caregiver and be part of our team and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you.
Please Note: We are NOT currently accepting international applicants who require sponsorship for a visa. Any application from candidates who do not currently reside in the York/UK will not be continued.
Don’t have a CV? Click here to complete our Job Enquiry Form