Some of us can feel the benefit of a little support in organising or managing our daily personal tasks around the home. Or we just need some friendly company to enjoy a chat over a cup of tea or to engage with hobbies we once enjoyed. Such support is often suited to house-bound persons or those with physical, emotional, or cognitive impairments (e.g., Alzheimer’s) but it can be of immense support to any adult who wants to keep on top of day to day matters and/or remain engaged in the community.
Our dedicated local Personal Assistants can, by building an ongoing and trusted relationship with individual clients, understand their day-to-day challenges so that an agreed plan of help can be created to best support those requirements.
Sample Personal Assistant Services:
- Administrative Support – organising incoming mail, managing finances, birthday reminders
- Medication Management – ordering/collecting prescriptions, GP/Pharmacy liaison
- Escorting – to/from family events or visiting friends, shopping trips, hospital/GP visits
- Personal Shopping – internet or shop, buying, ordering, collection, gift returns
- Companionship – share a conversation; join in with a client’s indoor/outdoor hobby
- Light Housekeeping – de-cluttering, dry cleaning pick up/drop off, basic ‘spring cleaning’, changing bed-linen
- Meals Service – preparation of simple home-cooked meals (daily or ‘batched’)
- Health & Wellness Support – e.g. physio exercises, organise health check services
The above list is not exhaustive so please call us to discuss any of the above services or your bespoke preferences. We are also able to direct you to more ‘specialist’ lifestyle Concierge Services.
Why Choose Heritage Healthcare Windsor Personal Assistants?
- No setup or introductory fees
- No minimum or maximum limit of services available
- A dedicated Personal Assistant assigned and matched individually to you
- Stress-free Assistance – all PAs are fully employed, trained and security checked by us
- Bespoke support, tailored to your needs
- Regular service reviews and monitoring of standards to fulfill client satisfaction
Call now for your free home consultation: 01753 428028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org