New home care provider, Heritage Healthcare Windsor, is looking for a dedicated Senior Home Carer to join the expanding team and support individuals in their own home in Windsor, Slough, Maidenhead and the surrounding areas.
As a Senior Carer, you will have a range of duties, including spot checks of the team, carrying out service user assessments, general office administration and some on-call duties.
This exciting opportunity will give you a chance to develop in a dynamic company and deliver high-quality care and support to the local community.
- A caring, trustworthy and reliable approach
- A valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential
- Flexibility – the needs of our client can often change so we need someone who can work days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays when required
- Experience as a Care Assistant level and preferable experience of working within an office
- Level 3 Health and Social Care is desirable but not essential
- Competitive rate of pay
- Paid mileage allowance
- Comprehensive induction course and ongoing training
- A rewarding role caring for others in your community
- Full and part-time available
- Up to 28 days holiday
- A supportive management team behind you every step of the way
- Career development opportunities
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become a Senior Home Carer and be part of our team and can deliver high standards of care, then we would like to hear from you.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact our team today on 01753 847679.