Our Care Coordinators are vital to the smooth running of our operation. Excellent communication skills, exacting standards, and a passion for exceptional quality care for our clients are the skills we need. Your ability to manage and develop a team of dedicated home care assistants will be paramount in the growth and success of the Windsor team along with building relationships with service users and their families. Working both in the community and from the office in Windsor you will be an essential part of business operations.
Is this you? Are you trustworthy, caring, and dependable? Are you ready to join us in our mission to be the best home care provider in the area?
The role will include…
- Conducting Initial Service User Assessments
- Ensuring regular Reviews and Monitoring take place
- Managing Staff Rotas
- Providing On-Call Support as required
- Supporting the recruitment process for Home Care Assistants
What about you…
- You will have an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- You will be able to demonstrate experience in managing large and diverse teams in a care environment
- You will be computer literate with experience in using care software packages (Desirable)
- You will have the flexibility to work mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and bank holidays as well as supporting the on-call system
- You will have a valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle (Essential)
If this, is you then you will receive…
- A fantastic salary depending on experience
- Paid mileage allowance
- Paid induction training
- Continuous training, development, and learning to enhance your skills
- Free uniform
- Rewards and incentives
- Full-time or part-time roles available
Are you an experienced home care professional looking to join a leading brand in the sector?
Have you previously worked in the health care sector and looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work with an ambitious, friendly, and supportive team?
To apply or discuss further then contact a member of the Heritage Healthcare Windsor Team now on 01793 847679 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, complete the form below and we will be in touch.