Heritage Healthcare Windsor is recruiting a Care Coordinator to support the development of a home care business, serving communities across Windsor, Maidenhead, Slough and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Coordinator, you will use your excellent communication and leadership skills to build relationships with our carers, clients and their families. You will be responsible for ensuring that high standards are maintained throughout the company and that clients receive great quality care.
This role will see you visiting clients in their own homes as well as being based in the care office in Windsor. A driving licence and access to a car is essential for this role.
Duties will include:
- Initial Service User Assessment
- Reviews and Monitoring
- Managing Staff Rotas
- On-Call Support
What we look for:
- Personal qualities – a trustworthy, compassionate and reliable individual
- Qualifications – have completed your NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Experienced – hold substantial experience at supervisory level and in a care setting
- Computer literate – experienced using care software would be an advantage
- Flexibility – able to work days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays and committed to support the on-call system
- Transport – hold a valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
You will receive:
- Fantastic salary depending on experience
- Paid mileage allowance
- Paid training – All staff are provided with comprehensive induction training leading to the National Care Certificate accreditation and ongoing training to ensure you to feel confident within your role.
- Free uniform
- Career opportunities – We work hard to help our carers develop their careers within the care sector.
If you would like to be recognised for your supervisory ability and extensive knowledge of the home care industry, please apply today!