Are you the missing piece to someone’s life? #DoSomethingAmazing and become a carer with Heritage Healthcare Wakefield.
The new year brings a lot of changes for many people, including changes in job roles, whether that be with a new company or starting a new career path altogether. We pride ourselves on delivering a person-centred and high-quality home care service to support clients to continue living at home for longer. To provide this care, we have a team of highly trained and dedicated carers to support our clients with their bespoke care plans.
This year, we want to expand our fantastic care team with more compassionate carers to deliver the high-quality care Heritage Healthcare Wakefield is known for. If you are considering taking a new step in your career, becoming part of our care team could be just right for you.
What are the benefits of becoming a Heritage Healthcare Wakefield carer?
- Fantastic and competitive rates of pay – we also provide an attractive mileage allowance to support you between care calls.
- Training opportunities – we provide expert training to our care team to enable them to expand their skills and continue delivering high-quality home care and support to our clients. When you join our team, you will take part in induction training and achieve your Care Certificate to give you the best start to your care career.
- Flexibility – every care package is different, with our clients requiring different levels of support at various times to continue living independently at home. We offer full-time and part-time hours to suit your lifestyle, covering visits during the day, evenings, over weekends and during bank holidays.
- Career development – we want to see you progress within your career in the care industry so, with a variety of training opportunities, you can develop your experience and start to take on bigger challenges. Our open-door policy means if you have any concerns within your role or would like extra training, we are more than happy to support you.
- Make a real difference – becoming a carer is a rewarding role; you are on hand to help individuals of varying needs and requirements to continue living in the comfort of their own home whilst supporting them with day-to-day tasks. We focus on delivering person-centred care, creating and adapting care plans tailored to the needs of our clients. We match our clients with a carer who they can have a trusted friendship with; with your help, you are making a real difference to the lives of our clients.
How do you become part of our care team?
To become part of our fantastic care team, you can send us your CV online by visiting our website here or you can give our team a call on 01924 668944 to have a chat about our current vacancies.
You can also find out how we can support you and your loved ones by clicking here to reading more about the services we provide.