Due the successful expansion of Heritage Healthcare Wakefield, we are looking to recruit a Registered Care Manager with at least two years’ experience within the care sector to be part of our growing management team.
The Registered Care Manager will support the ongoing development and management of our compassionate and distinctive home care service based in Ossett, serving the communities of Wakefield and South Leeds.
At Heritage Healthcare Wakefield, we support local people to remain living independently in the comfort of their own home for longer, with a bespoke range of services tailored to their individual needs and wishes.
Heritage Healthcare Wakefield Offer:
- An extremely competitive salary, dependent upon experience
- An excellent career opportunity with ongoing training, support, professional and personal development
- The opportunity to make a difference to those within the community
- 28 days holiday
We are looking for:
A forward thinking and commercially-minded person seeking a new and exciting leadership role within the domiciliary care sector.
A dedicated and confident individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills, who will play a significant and valued role working alongside the Director and management team to further grow and develop the business.
A recognised qualification (NVQ4, RMA and Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care) or equivalent is preferred for this position. The successful candidate must meet CQC Registered Manager requirements and be dedicated to achieving the highest quality care services along with the promotion of client choice and independence.
The Registered Care Manager must be:
- Reliable, flexible and hold a full driving licence with access to a car.
- Able to work in a pressured environment and have strong organisational skills
- Support the Director and management team with business growth within the local area
- Arrange and hold team meetings, supervisions and appraisals with staff
- Liaise with professionals, families and build good relationships with the people we provide care and support to
- Undertake client assessments and reviews and attend meetings as required
- Willing to participate in an on-call rota minimum 1 in 3 weeks and support when required to be hands-on in the community.
- Hold a recognised qualification, NVQ4, RMA and Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Meet the Registered Manager requirements with CQC
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that CQC and Company rules and regulations are maintained to the highest standard
- Managing the appraisal, development and supervision of all care staff
- Ensuring that the office runs an effective and efficient on-call service
- Establishing new care packages in line with a growing business
- Ensuring smooth operations in respect of recruitment and training of staff
This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to deliver continued growth of a client-focused care business of the highest quality. The role is therefore perfect for an experienced Care Manager who is happy and able to work on their own and as part of the Management Team.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please APPLY today!
This Registered Care Manager Job in Wakefield is suitable for experienced candidates who have held the following positions: Registered Care Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager, Home Care Manager, Homecare Manager, Registered Manager, Care Manager, Care Supervisor, Deputy Care Manager