Expert Care at Home provider, Heritage Healthcare are recruiting for Home Care Jobs in Wakefield and the surrounding areas.
- Job Title: Home Care Assistant / Care Worker
- Hours: Flexible full and part time hours to suit your lifestyle
- Required: Must have a driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Training: Paid induction and ongoing training
Applicants must be able to drive and have the use of their own vehicle
Do you want to be part of an amazing team that truly cares about their team and clients?
Do you have a passion for care and helping others in the local community?
Do you want to work in an environment where you are able to make a difference?
Then look no further!
We have an exciting opportunity for you to work with an amazing team.
This role is extremely rewarding and will have you leaving work with a smile on your face.
What we offer our Care Assistants:
- Excellent Paid 3-day in-house training with continuous support (No experience is necessary)
- Competitive Pay Rates ( £10.01 inclusive of a travel unit) Paid mileage 20p per mile. Bank Holiday enhancement pay
- Full Time & Part-time hours per week
- Flexible Shift patterns 07.00 – 15.00 or 15.00 – 22.00 available. Alternate weekend work required
- Free uniforms (annual replacements)· Free DBS check refunds following completion of 12-week probation
- Career progression: NVQ Levels 2-3 and Diplomas in Health and Social Care available to progress to following successful completion of a probationary period
- Incentives and awards
Responsibilities of the Care Assistant:
- Most importantly share our passion to deliver the best quality care experience.
- To empower and support our clients’ individual needs according to their personalised care plan.
- Duties include personal care, meal preparation, Administration of medications, social and companionship support
- Enjoy working as part of a team of all ages from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Take pride in recording the support you have offered our clients by keeping accurate records and communicating clearly with your team members.
- Encourage guests to offer feedback on the service we offer. Offer an outstanding service which is safe, caring, responsive and effective. Commit to attending team training and meetings. Uphold working practices within the boundaries of the Health and Safety at work act. Support wider teams as part of a holistic approach to service delivery.
Personal Qualities/Requirements of the Care Assistant:
- No previous experience required although previous care experience is an advantage.
- Reliable and enthusiastic team member able to work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible and adaptable to the service requirements
- Ability to promote and secure professional standards·
- Good organisational and Android phone skills.
DO YOU SHARE OUR VALUES? DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THE TEAM?
IF SO, APPLY TODAY!
About Heritage Healthcare Wakefield and Kirklees
Heritage Healthcare Wakefield and Kirklees is a family-owned business. We are proud to provide our clients with expert care, enabling people to live independently within the familiarity of their own homes and communities. We care for a diverse range of people and focus on delivering a holistic, person-centred approach to care.