This exciting position will give you a great opportunity to grow in a dynamic home care company that has gained a reputation for expert, quality care which has resulted in very strong growth.
As a Field Care Supervisor, you will make a real difference to the lives of our clients and support them within their own home in Wakefield and the surrounding areas. You will support our care team, using your previous experience to provide advice and supporting the management of client care packages.
- Personal qualities: Enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable with an unshakeable commitment to providing the best possible care to our clients and supporting our carers to enable them to deliver a service which is second to none.
- A hands-on Flexible approach which will involve providing care calls when necessary to ensure a sustainable service.
- We are looking for an experienced individual who has demonstrated success in managing care packages and carers to a high standard. You need to be a strong team player who is willing to go above and beyond to contribute to our existing ‘Well-led’ service.
- The successful applicant will have experience with writing person-centred care plans & risk assessments, conducting spot checks, client reviews, support and supervisions and discussion with local authorities.
- You will need to maintain a close relationship with both the Care Manager and coordinator to plan the service effectively, this will involve regular team meetings and progress reviews.
- The role will involve working a combination of morning, evening and weekends and you will be required to share On-call duties to support the service.
- Must have achieved Level 3 in Health and Social care and have experience of care planning and rostering systems.
- Ability to drive and have access to your own vehicle is a must.
- Competitive salaried position, depending upon experience
- Use of Company mobile phone/ data allowance and tablet
- Support and training to help you do your role confidently
- Being part of a dynamic, ambitious team whom have great passion for the service with a strong ethos for quality care.
- A rewarding job, helping and caring for others where your input has a direct effect which is fully appreciated.
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Career opportunities: We are expanding fast and there will be many opportunities to progress
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today! Call 01924 668944