Heritage Healthcare Wakefield and Kirklees are recruiting a Deputy Care Manager to support the development of a successful home care service.
As the Deputy Care Manager, you will be responsible for the recruitment and retention of the care team, working in conjunction with the Owner, Care Manager and Care Coordinator team to ensure the smooth running of the high-quality service.
We are looking for a Deputy Care Manager who has excellent communication and leadership skills to build relationships with our carers, supporting the new team members from the interview process through to nurturing staff during their first 12 weeks with the company. You will be the main point of call for the care team to answer any queries may have regarding the support they provide to clients. We are looking for someone who is commercially minded and can support the development of the business and meet targets.
The successful candidate will be experienced in delivering care and will support the On-Call service.
- Managing the recruitment, training and retainment of staff members
- Ensuring that CQC and Company regulations are maintained
- Ensuring smooth operations in respect of policies and procedures
- Support with the marketing of the business in the local areas
- Involvement in an effective and efficient on-call service
The perfect candidate will:
- Hold a minimum NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Have substantial experience at a supervisory level and in a domiciliary care setting
- Be experienced with IT and previous use of care software would be an advantage
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Be caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic, who wants to improve the lives of others
- Commercially minded and can demonstrate achieving business growth targets
- Excellent at ensuring compliance data is up to date
- Have a driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Fantastic salary of £22,500 per annum
- Paid mileage
- Ongoing training
- 28 days holiday
- Free uniform
- Career development opportunities
If you would like to be recognised for your supervisory ability and extensive knowledge of the home care industry, please apply today!