Heritage Healthcare won New franchisee of the year 2017 & attained an Outstanding rating as being a Well led employer.
Heritage Healthcare is a family owned business. We are proud to provide our clients with expert care, enabling people to live independently within the familiarity of their own homes and communities. We care for a diverse range of people and focus on delivering a holistic, person-centred approach to care.
As a Home Care Assistant, you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference to peoples lives. This role focuses on enabling individuals to access their community, enjoy daily activities and live independently within their own home.
- Personal qualities: Our Care Assistants are enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable,
- Transport: We ask that our Care Assistants hold a valid driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Flexibility: Your hours could include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Qualifications: A QCF Level 2 in Care (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Experience: Some previous In Home Caregiver experience would be an advantage but full comprehensive training is provided.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Paid mileage allowance
- Training: Comprehensive 3 day induction course and ongoing training
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is something you will find makes this a rewarding career.
- Flexible hours: Full/part time available
- Holidays: Up to 28 days holiday
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become an In Home Caregiver and be part of our team and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact our team today on 01924 668944.