At Heritage Healthcare, we pride ourselves on delivering quality care and support to help more people remain living in the comfort of their own home for longer. Our care packages are tailored to each individual to match their wishes and requirements, working closely with family members and external healthcare professionals to adapt each plan to changing health needs.
With this dedication, we recruit a team of professional and compassionate care assistants who can support our clients daily. We look for someone who is trustworthy, reliable and enthusiastic who we would trust to look after our own family. We also look for someone who is flexible, able to work days, evening, weekend or bank holidays, depending on each client’s care package, as well as being able to drive to each client’s home.
So, what are the benefits of working with Heritage Healthcare?
- A fantastic rate of pay – we currently pay up to £15 per hour, depending on the location of our Heritage Healthcare office, with an attractive mileage allowance to get you to our client’s homes.
- Training opportunities – when you join our Heritage Healthcare family, we provide you with expert training so you can provide the best possible care. You will gain a Care Certificate qualification and be supporting in achieving further qualifications to grow your care experience.
- Flexibility – as each care package is different, with a variety of hours to suit an individual, we provide unique flexibility that you can’t find in other career paths. Hours during the day, evening, weekends and bank holidays mean you won’t miss out of daily family life.
- Career development – you may be starting out in the care industry, or you may be experienced; at Heritage Healthcare, our care assistants have plenty of opportunities to develop and progress in their career to more senior positions.
- Community spirit – we love to get out into the community and share the services we provide. Being part of the Heritage Healthcare team means you are a representative of our respected brand, with a chance to meet local people and spread the news about the expert home care services available from ourselves.
- Make a real difference – our services enable people within the local community to remain living independently and comfortably in the familiarity of their home. We deliver a person-centre approach to care, listening to a client’s requests and creating a bespoke care package for them. We match our care assistants with clients, so they can build a friendship based on trust.
Being a Heritage Healthcare Care Assistant means you are part of a supportive care team who are there to help one-another as well as clients. We are always looking for compassionate people to join our family.