Moving from a familiar surrounding to an unfamiliar surrounding can be a daunting and uncomfortable experience, especially when you need continuous care. With our live in care services, we can help you and your loved one to avoid all the confusions and discomforts often associated with moving into a care home.
Our live-in care service offers the reassurance of 24-hour care and support in the comfort of your own home.
We offer a bespoke and unique service, tailoring to you and your family’s needs to the care we provide on a day-to-day basis… Live-in care not only helps you or a loved one keep control of day-to-day life, but it also provides security and peace of mind that only comes from having a kind and skilled person around to provide the help that is needed.
Choosing Heritage Healthcare means:
- Staying in your own home, holding onto personal treasures and precious memories.
- A person-centred approach to care from a team of dedicated carers in your own home, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Making use of the latest technology to allow family members to remain constantly updated with instant access to care notes, reviews and medication charts; so, they can monitor your health and well-being on the go.
- A continuity of care from a small team of carers.
- Peace of mind for family members, as they feel at ease knowing you’re in safe hands.
- We aim to ease the pressure on family members by taking care of time-consuming tasks such as hospital appointments and shopping. Meal planning and preparation forms part of the service to ensure a healthy diet is maintained.
- A wide range of care and support – personal care, domestic duties, social activities – you have the freedom to choose what you want when you want it.
- Regular follow-ups from our Care Manager to ensure your happy with the service.
Live in care is an alternative to a care home -keeping you in familiar surroundings and treasured belongings.
Interested in Live-in Care? Start a conversation with us and get in touch
Give us a call on 0161 711 0750 or if you prefer, request a callback. Our Care Manager Wendy will arrange a suitable time to visit you, your family or an authorised representative to fully understand your needs and how Heritage Healthcare can help.
Live In care services are available across Trafford, South Manchester and Stockport including Sale, Urmston, Flixton, Hale, Timperley, Chorlton, Didsbury, Bowden, Lymn and Knutsford.
Visit homecare.co.uk, the UK’s largest independent online homecare reviewer, and see what our clients have to say about us.
Visit the Our Services page for details on the full range of services Heritage Healthcare Trafford can offer you.