Our companionship services provide you or your loved ones with a trusted, friendly face; someone that you can share your interests with, talk to and enjoy a comfortable relationship.
At Heritage Healthcare Trafford, we work with our Clients, their loved ones, and relevant healthcare professionals to deliver a service which is perfectly tailored to their needs. For many families, just knowing someone will drop-in on their loved one for a cup of tea and a chat can make a huge difference.
Our companionship services help to keep the body and mind active by:
- Reminiscing about the past and discussing current affairs
- Accompanying to visit family and friends
- Participating in hobbies and crafts
- Accompanying on shopping trips
- Accompanying to breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Accompanying to the cinema or theatre
- Enabling Clients to become more involved within their community
If you would like to get more information on the Heritage Healthcare Trafford companionship and social support services, would like to schedule a no-obligation, free consultation or would like to speak to a member of our team please contact us here.