£9.25 weekdays and £9.50 weekends
Heritage Healthcare – An ‘Outstanding’ provider of Domiciliary Care
- Role: Care Assistant
- Hours: Full and part time including morning, afternoon and evening shifts. Weekend hours are also available
- Hourly rate: Excellent pay rates – £9.25 weekdays and £9.50 weekends, plus generous mileage allowance and a company car allowance entitlement after a years’ service.
- Location: Sale, Urmston, Flixton, Bowdon and the surrounding areas.
Required: Must have a full driving licence with access to own vehicle. Experience is not a requirement as we train and support you to our own high standards.
The benefits and perks
- Paid training – All staff are provided with comprehensive induction training leading to the National Care Certificate accreditation and ongoing training to ensure you to feel confident within your role.
- Excellent rates of pay – £9.25 weekdays and £9.50 weekends
- Generous mileage allowance
- The opportunity to work with a CQC inspected ‘Outstanding’ provider
- Free mobile phone
- Career progression opportunities – We work hard to help our carers develop their skills and careers, with promotions and additional external training.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
- The eligibility to qualify for our company car scheme allowance after one years’ service
- Access to our Heritage Healthcare App with all the latest news and stories within the business
- A company pension contribution
About Heritage Healthcare
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by CQC in 2018
- Winner of the ‘Best Employer In Care Awards 2017’
- Investors In People Bronze Award
- Voted in top 10 Agencies in North West of England (May 2017)
- Recommended on Homecare.co.uk
Heritage Healthcare Trafford are proud to provide our clients with exceptional standards of homecare, enabling people to live independently within their own homes and communities. We care for a diverse range of people and focus on delivering a person-centred approach to care.
The Roles & Duties
- Personal Care
- Light chores
- Social Visits
- Continue to support the elderly living independently in their own homes
As a Heritage Healthcare Care Assistant, you will provide support services to help make a real difference to the lives of our clients. You will get to know and build relationships with our clients and their loved ones and help to ensure they receive great quality care.
We are looking for:
- Caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others.
- People who are looking for flexible working hours. We have a range of flexible shifts available.
- A driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
Candidates must be within a commutable distance
You can apply online below, send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 7110750