We need Home Care Assistants for Altrincham and the surrounding areas, to support adults to live as independently as possible in their own homes. Your role will be vital to the wellbeing of our clients and you can expect to assist with meal preparation, domestic tasks, medication, personal care and companionship.
You must be available to work a mixture of shifts each week, for a minimum of 3 days plus alternate weekends. Our care times are between 7.30am and 11pm.
At Heritage Healthcare Trafford ad Cheshire, we care for a diverse range of people and firmly believe all care should be delivered with a holistic approach, with personal choice, dignity and respect. As healthcare professionals, we work to a high standard and always strive to exceed client expectations.
- A clean driving licence and own transport
- Caring, compassionate, trustworthy and reliable individuals
- Flexibility – the needs of our clients can change
You will receive:
- Excellent paid Induction Training plus ongoing training and support
- Career progression opportunities, including Health & Social Care Diplomas and Standards, Levels 2-3
- Free uniform, including personal safety alarm
*Employment subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and References.
Don’t have a CV? Click here to complete our Job Enquiry Form