Heritage Healthcare Trafford and Cheshire is now recruiting!
We need a Home Care Assistant to work throughout the Knutsford area, supporting clients to live as independently as possible in their own homes. From support with meal preparation, domestic tasks and medication, to personal care, companionship and social support, your role will be vital to the wellbeing and independence of our clients. If you are looking for an extremely rewarding career, where you can make a difference daily, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Job Title: Home Care Assistant
Hours: Part-time, varying shifts between 7.30am – 11pm, to include weekends.
Pay: From £10.40 per hour, paid mileage of 25p per mile. Enhanced weekend and bank holiday rate
You will receive:
- Excellent paid Induction Training and regular ongoing training and support.
- Career progression opportunities, including Health & Social Care Diplomas and Standards, Levels 2-3
- Free uniform, including personal safety alarm
- A clean driving licence and own transport
- Caring, compassionate, trustworthy, and reliable individuals
- Flexibility; the needs of our clients can often change
- Experience within home care is an advantage but not essential, as full training and support is provided
At Heritage Healthcare Trafford and Cheshire, we care for a diverse range of people and firmly believe all care should be delivered with a holistic approach, with personal choice, dignity and respect. As health care professionals, we work to a high standard and always strive to exceed client expectations. If you would like to be part of our amazing team, supporting local people to live comfortably in their own home, then please get in touch with Liz on 0161 9286600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t have a CV? Click here to complete our Job Enquiry Form