Heritage Healthcare Tandridge is recruiting an experienced Registered Care Manager to support the development and expansion of our home care service.
We are looking for a dedicated Registered Care Manager with a wealth of experience in the domiciliary care sector and has a track record of developing a service to support clients within their own home. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a relationship with clients, recruiting Home Carers and supporting the expansion of the service within the local community.
Our home care service supports indviduals living in Croydon and the Tandridge district to feel safe within their own home and receive essential care and support.
What we are looking for a Registered Care Manager with:
- Experience within care management, particularly in the domiciliary care sector and live-in care.
- Necessary qualifications and skills to lead the service (NVQ4, RMA and Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care)
- Ability to ensure CQC and company policies and regulations are maintained to a high-quality.
- Good communication and leadership skills, forward-thinking and commercially minded to support the development of the service.
- A valid driving licence and access to a vehicle to travel and support carers.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring the home care service is CQC compliant and safe when delivered to clients.
- Recruiting, training, and retaining Home Care Assistants and supporting supervisions.
- Growing the care hours within the service and establishing new care packages
- Generating new business opportunities in the local area and developing good relationships within the local community
- Working with the Managing Director to develop the service in new areas and manage the business.
What we offer:
- Fantastic salary starting from £29,000 per year, depending on experience and successful interview, and a bonus incentive scheme to reward success.
- Paid mileage allowance
- An excellent career opportunity with ongoing training, support, professional and personal development
- 28 days holiday
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Care Manager to be part of a dedicated team and continue to support people within their own home. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply today!