Heritage Healthcare Tandridge are recruiting compassionate and professional Home Care Assistants looking to start or continue their career in care within a growing local business.
What does Heritage Healthcare Tandridge offer?
- Fantastic rates of pay
- An attractive mileage allowance
- Full paid induction and ongoing training including NVQ
- Significant support to develop your career with us
- Free uniform
- The chance to make the lives of those within your community a little brighter
What are we looking for?
- Personal qualities – We want caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others
- Flexibility – Full and Part-time hours available covering days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Transport – We need carers with a driving license and access to their own vehicle
- Experience is not essential – we look for individuals who genuinely care.
About Heritage Healthcare
Heritage Healthcare is a family owned business. We are proud to provide our clients with exceptional standards of homecare, enabling people to live independently within their own homes and communities. We care for a diverse range of people and focus on delivering a person-centred approach to care.
If you’re ready to make a difference with a company that puts the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do – we would love to hear from you!
Call our team on 0203 904 3940 or send your CV to email@example.com
Heritage Healthcare Tandridge covers the following areas: Purley, Kenley, Coulsdon, Warlingham, Whyteleaf, Woldingham, Caterham, Limpsfield, Oxted, Godstone, Croydon