We are recruiting for an experienced Registered Care Manager to support the ongoing development and management of an award-winning and distinctive home care business based in Swansea, serving communities across Swansea and surrounding areas.
Heritage Healthcare Swansea is the sister office to care service in Cardiff and you will be supported by a friendly and experienced team, including our Director, Cardiff Manager and Care Coordinator. You will manage our small team of carers, with flexible working hours and a maximum of 1500 care hours to manage.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that CIW and Company rules and regulations are maintained
- Managing the appraisal, development and supervision of all care staff
- Ensuring that the office runs an effective and efficient on-call service
- Establishing new care packages in line with a growing business
- Ensuring smooth operations in respect of recruitment and training
What we are looking for:
This is an excellent opportunity for a forward-thinking and commercially-minded person seeking a new and exciting leadership role within the domiciliary care sector.
As a dedicated and confident individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills, you will play a significant and valued role working alongside the Director to further grow and develop this business.
A recognised qualification (NVQ4, RMA and Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Or working towards a level 5) or equivalent is essential for this position. In addition, the successful candidate must meet CIW Registered Manager requirements and also be dedicated to achieving the highest quality care standards along with the promotion of client choice and independence.
This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to deliver the continued growth of a client-focused care business of the highest quality. The role is therefore perfect for an experienced Care Manager who is happy and able to work on their own and as part of the Management Team.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & bonus incentive scheme to reward success
- An excellent career opportunity with ongoing training, support, professional and personal development
- 28 days holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Phone
- Company laptop
- Paid mileage allowance
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please APPLY today!