If you are already UK based and would like to switch from a Tier 4 Student Visa to a Skilled Worker Visa, we can offer to sponsor you and support the application for a work visa.
We support clients living in St Albans, Watford, Hemel Hempstead and the surrounding areas.
As a Home Carer, you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks that helps to make a true and real difference in people’s lives.
This role focuses on enabling individuals to access their community, enjoy daily activities and live independently within their own homes.
– Be enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable
– Flexibility – your hours could include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
– Previous home care experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
– Excellent rates of pay
– Paid mileage allowance
– Free comprehensive induction course and on-going training
– A rewarding role helping and caring for others is something you will find heart-warming.
– Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
– Up to 28 days holiday
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become a Home Carer and be part of our team and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you, please fill in the application below and a member of our team will be in touch.