Heritage Healthcare St Albans is looking for dedicated Part-time Home Carers to join the team and support individuals in their own home in St Albans, Watford, Hemel Hempstead and the surrounding areas.
*A driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential for this role*
As a Home Carer, you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference to people’s lives. This role focuses on enabling individuals to access their community, enjoy daily activities and live independently within their own home.
- Be enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable
- A valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
- Flexibility – your hours could include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- A QCF Level 2 in Care (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Previous home care experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Competitive rate of pay up to £15.30 per hour
- Enhanced weekend rate
- Paid mileage allowance
- Free comprehensive induction course and ongoing training
- A rewarding role helping and caring for others is something you will find heart-warming.
- Flexible, part-time hours to suit your lifestyle
- Up to 28 days holiday
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become a Part-time Home Carer and be part of our team and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact our team today on 01727 884 669.