Heritage Healthcare St Albans is recruiting International Carers to join the team and support local people.
We support clients living in St Albans, Watford, Hemel Hempstead and the surrounding areas.
As a Home Carer, you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks that helps to make a true and real difference in people’s lives. This role focuses on enabling individuals to access their community, enjoy daily activities and live independently within their own homes.
- Be enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable
- Flexibility – your hours could include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Previous home care experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid mileage allowance
- Free comprehensive induction course and on-going training
- A rewarding role helping and caring for others is something you will find heart-warming.
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Up to 28 days holiday
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become a Home Carer and be part of our team and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you.
What is our process?
To be considered, potential candidates should be compliant by having the following documents in place:
- IELTS English test.
- Police clearance valid within 3 months.
- Validation of training certificates.
- TB test.
- Full employment history.
Once we have interviewed the candidate and offered them employment, we would support with the following:
- Travel arrangements.
- NI registration.
- Opening a UK bank account.
- GP registration.
- UK accommodation if required
Applicants that successfully complete the recruitment process will be supported by way of a Sponsorship Certificate and Flights to the UK.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact our team today on 01727 884 669.