- Registered Home Care Manager
- Heritage Healthcare Solihull
- Salary £22,000 – £24,000, subject to experience & capability, plus bonuses
What Heritage Healthcare Solihull Offer:
- An extremely competitive salary, dependent upon experience
- An excellent career opportunity within ongoing training, support, professional and personal development
- The opportunity to make a difference to those within the community
- 28 day holiday
What we are looking for:
This is an excellent opportunity for a forward thinking and commercially-minded person seeking a new and exciting leadership role within the domiciliary care sector.
As a dedicated and confident individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills you will play a significant and valued role working alongside the Director to further grow and develop this business.
A recognised qualification (NVQ4, RMA and Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care) or equivalent is preferred for this position. In addition, the successful candidate must meet CQC Registered Manager requirements and also be dedicated to achieving the highest quality care standards along with the promotion of client choice and independence.
This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to deliver continued growth of a client-focused care business of the highest quality. The role is therefore perfect for an experienced Care Manager who is happy and able to work on their own and as part of the Management Team.
The Care Manager must be:
- Reliable, flexible and hold a full driving licence with access to a car.
- Able to work in a pressured environment
- Support the Director with business growth
- Arrange and hold team meetings, supervisions and appraisals with staff
- Liaise with professionals, families and build good relationships with the people we provide care and support to
- Undertake client assessments and reviews and attend meetings as required
- Willing to participate on an on-call rota minimum 1 in 4 weeks and support when required to be hands on in the community.
- Level 5 desirable or equivalent or not essential
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that CQC and Company rules and regulations are maintained-
- Managing the appraisal, development and supervision of all care staff
- Ensuring that the office runs an effective and efficient on-call service
- Establishing new care packages in line with a growing business
- Ensuring smooth operations in respect of recruitment and training