As the Assistant Care Manager, you will support the Registered Care Manager to deliver expert home care and support services to help more people in Romford, Dagenham and the surrounding areas to remain living in the comfort of their own home for longer.
We are looking for an Assistant Care Manager who has excellent communication and leadership skills to build relationships with our carers, clients and their loved ones. You will be responsible for maintaining the high standards our company is known for and help clients receive great quality care.
- Ensuring that CQC and Company regulations are maintained
- Managing the appraisal, development and supervision of all care staff
- Ensuring that the office runs an effective and efficient on-call service
- Establishing new care packages in line with a growing business
- Ensuring smooth operations in respect of recruitment and training
The perfect candidate will:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Have substantial experience at a supervisory level and in a domiciliary care setting
- Be experienced with IT and previous use of care software would be an advantage
- Be caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic, who wants to improve the lives of others.
- Have a driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Competitive salary and paid mileage allowance
- Paid training
- 28 days holiday
- Free uniform
- Career development opportunities
If you would like to be recognised for your supervisory ability and extensive knowledge of the home care industry, please apply today!