- Role: Care Co-Ordinator
- Hours: Full Time Monday – Friday plus on call weekday and weekends pro rata.
- Salary: £20,000 – £22,000, plus on call payment
- Location: Rochdale
- Required: Must be a car driver and have access to own vehicle
Reporting to the Registered Manager, the post holder will be responsible for managing the services within the agreed budgets and resources. You will be accountable for compliance with purchaser specifications, management agreements, statutory regulations and Heritage Healthcare policies and procedures. You will be required to lead and manage the staff teams to meet the needs of the service and contractual arrangements. You will build strong external relationships with commissioners, customers and potential commercial partners in developing business opportunities, including collaborative business opportunities.
You will be expected to develop, maintain and oversee staff rosters and make optimum use of available staff within agreed budgets. This will include conducting staff supervisions with direct reports and ensure that the staff group is supervised and developed in accordance with company procedures. You should be able to confidently operate IT systems relevant to the role, and contractual arrangements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To support the Registered Manager to grow the companies Domiciliary Care Business in accordance with the Business Plan
- To provide support to frontline staff and ensure services are effectively managed and to also take part within any services that may be deemed necessary.
- To promote and maintain a Service User/person centred service with emphasis at all times on independence, individuality, rights, choice, privacy and fulfilment in accordance with Heritage Healthcare ethos
- To lead on the provision of a high-quality care and support services, undertaking new assessments, care planning and assessing risks for both service users and staff.
- To support the front-line staff by providing community-based support in the form of probation reports, staff meetings, performance Reviews.
- To promote and build upon community links to ensure active service user involvement and participation
- To be proficient in inputting all relevant information onto the IT system as required for staff rostering and service user support plans.
- Excellent communicator who can maintain and foster multi-disciplinary relationships
- Managerial skills with the ability to manage performance and develop/drive performance
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to recognise and enhance excellent quality service provision
- Must have access to a vehicle and have a full UK driving Licence.
The position holder will be based within the Domiciliary Care office whilst also providing community support to staff and service users.
Download the full job description and person specification here – Heritage Healthcare Rochdale – Team Leader – Job Description and Person Spec