We are recruiting for an experienced Registered Care Manager to support the ongoing development and management of an award winning and distinctive home care business based in Rochdale and covering the surrounding area.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that CQC and Company rules and regulations are maintained
- Managing the appraisal, development and supervision of all care staff
- Ensuring that the office runs an effective and efficient on-call service
- Establishing new care packages in line with a growing business
- Ensuring smooth operations in respect of recruitment and training
- Business development and brand awareness through networking and marketing activities, generating referrals through relationships developed.
What we are looking for:
This is an excellent opportunity for a forward thinking and commercially-minded person seeking a new and exciting leadership role within the domiciliary care sector. As a dedicated and confident individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills you will play a significant and valued role working alongside the Managing Director to further grow and develop this business.
A recognised qualification (NVQ4, RMA and Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care) or equivalent is preferred for this position, however, we will consider candidates who have achieved NVQ3 and are studying towards a CQC recognised qualification. In addition, the successful candidate must meet CQC Registered Manager requirements and also be dedicated to achieving the highest quality care standards along with the promotion of client choice and independence.
This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to deliver the continued growth of a client-focused care business of the highest quality. The role is therefore perfect for an experienced Care Manager who is happy and able to work on their own and as part of the Management Team.
What we offer:
- Excellent salary dependent on experience and bonus incentive scheme to reward success (discussed during interview stage)
- An excellent career opportunity with ongoing training, support, professional and personal development
- 28 days holiday
- Paid mileage allowance
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please APPLY today!