Care Jobs Rochdale & Bury
- Role: Home Care Assistant / Carer
- Hours: Part-time: Morning, evening and weekend hours available
- Hourly rate: Competitive rates of pay and paid training
- Location: Rochdale and Bury
- Required: Must be a car driver and have access to own vehicle
About the role
Heritage Healthcare are recruiting passionate and professional home carers from Rochdale, Bury and the surrounding areas to join our expanding team.
As a Heritage Healthcare home carer, you will provide personal care and support services and will help to make a real difference to the lives of our clients. You will get to know and build relationships with our clients and their loved ones and help to ensure they receive great quality care.
You will receive:
- Paid Initial Training (£7.20 per hour) – All staff are provided with comprehensive induction training leading to the National Care Certificate accreditation and ongoing training to ensure you to feel confident within your role.
- Respect and support from our management team.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Mileage allowance
- Free uniform
- Career opportunities – We work hard to help our carers develop their careers within the care sector.
- Up to 28 day holiday per year
We are looking for:
- Personal qualities – We want caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others.
- Flexibility – We can offer full time, part time, weekends, evenings or ad hoc hours to suit both your & our requirements.
- Transport – A driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential.
- Experience – Experience is not essential as full training is provided.
We would like to hear from you if you have excellent communication skills, ability to use initiative, work alone & within a team. Must have good time management skills. Above all must be caring & compassionate.
About Heritage Healthcare
Heritage Healthcare Rochdale are proud to provide our clients with exceptional standards of homecare, enabling people to live independently within their own homes and communities. We care for a diverse range of people and focus on delivering a person-centred approach to care.
Care Jobs Rochdale & Bury: Although experience is not essential our home carer vacancies will suit people with previous experience working as: Home Care Assistant, Carer, Care Assistant, Support Worker, Personal Carer, or Domiciliary Carer.