We are recruiting an experienced Care Manager to support the development and management of a distinctive homecare business in Rochdale, serving communities across Rochdale, Bury, Heywood and the surrounding areas.
This is a non-registered position, and the successful candidate will be supporting the Registered Care Manager to deliver an expert home care service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that CQC and Company rules and regulations are maintained
- Ensuring that the office runs an effective and efficient on-call service
- Establishing new care packages in line with a growing business
- Ensuring smooth operations in respect of recruitment and training
What we are looking for:
This is an excellent opportunity for a forward-thinking and commercially-minded person seeking a new and exciting leadership role within the domiciliary care sector.
As a dedicated and confident individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills, you will play a significant and valued role working alongside the Registered Manager and Managing Director to further grow and develop the business.
A recognised qualification (NVQ4, RMA and Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care) or equivalent is preferred for this position, however, we will consider candidates who have achieved NVQ3 and are studying towards further qualifications. The successful candidate must be dedicated to achieving the highest quality care standards along with the promotion of client choice and independence.
This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to deliver the continued growth of a client-focused care business of the highest quality.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & bonus incentive scheme to reward success
- An excellent career opportunity with ongoing training, support, professional and personal development
- 28 days holiday
- Paid mileage allowance
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please APPLY today!