We are recruiting a Care Co-ordinator to join our established home care service, serving communities across Rochdale and Bury.
Heritage Healthcare Rochdale has built a respected reputation, becoming the care provider of choice for many local families. Our award-winning service allows individuals with varying healthcare needs to remain at home for longer with the support from our dedicated care team.
As a Care Coordinator, you will use your excellent communication and leadership skills to build relationships with our carers, clients and their families. You will be responsible for ensuring that high standards are maintained throughout the company and that clients receive great quality care.
This role will see you visiting clients in their own homes as well as being office based on Drake Street, Rochdale.
Duties will include:
- Initial Service User Assessment
- Reviews and Monitoring
- Managing Staff Rotas
- On-Call Support
- Deliver care duties and community services
We are looking for:
- Qualification – you will have completed your NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Experience – you will hold substantial experience at supervisory level and in a home care/domiciliary setting.
- Computer literate – IT experience is essential and previous use of care software would be an advantage
- Personal qualities – We want caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others.
- Flexibility – The needs of our clients can often change, we need people who are able to work days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Transport – A driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
You will receive:
- Excellent Salary depending on experience (discussed at interview)
- Paid training – All staff are provided with comprehensive induction training leading to the National Care Certificate accreditation and ongoing training to ensure you to feel confident within your role.
- Paid mileage allowance
- Free uniform
- Career opportunities – We work hard to help our carers develop their careers within the care sector.
If you would like to be recognised for your supervisory ability and extensive knowledge of the home care industry, please apply today!