- Must live locally
- 4hr – 8hr shifts available
- Part time and Full time available
- Must have previous care experience
- Competitive Rates of Pay
We are recruiting for Care Workers / Support Workers in the Richmond, Hounslow, Whitton and West Drayton areas of London, who can demonstrate compassion and empathy in their approach to caring for people.
Heritage Healthcare Richmond is a family owned business proud to offer exceptional quality home care, enabling many people to live independently in their own homes. As a Care Worker/Support Worker you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference to people’s lives. We are not necessarily looking for experience however the ability and passion to make a vulnerable person’s day a little easier and less lonely are excellent qualities!
- Are you looking for a new job or a new challenge?
- Do you want to help make a difference to people’s lives?
- Are you enthusiastic, caring and reliable?
If the answer to all these questions is YES, and this sounds like the right opportunity for you we would love to hear from you.
What you can offer us:
- Personal qualities: Enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable.
- Transport: Having a driving licence and access to your own vehicle would be an advantage.
- Flexibility: Your hours could include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Experience: Previous care experience is required.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay: Depending upon experience (£8.40 – £9.40 per hour)
- Company mobile phone
- Respect for what you do
- Support from your managers to do your job well
- Paid training: Comprehensive paid 5 day induction course and ongoing training
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is something you will find heart-warming.
- Flexible hours: Full and part time hours to suit your availability
- Holidays: Up to 28 days holiday
- Paid mileage allowance if you use your own car
- Free Uniform
- Career opportunities
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become part of our team, and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you.