Heritage Healthcare is a Homecare company providing care to the elderly in their own homes.
We are looking for a full-time care coordinator to join our growing Home Care team providing a quality service for elderly and disabled individuals. The successful Care Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Line managing a team of Care Assistants
- Registering new clients and maintaining good relations to meet the demands of the business
- Monitoring staff and client communications
- Monitoring and managing the Rotas,
- Responding to complaints and queries from clients
- Ensuring good record keeping
- On-call duties
Experience / Qualifications, The ideal person will:
- Have a minimum of 1 year’s experience within the Health and Social Care industry at a Care Coordinator or Supervisor level .
- Be computer literate
- Be able to work efficiently in a high paced environment
- Be flexible and reliable
- Possess people management skills
- Be an effective team player
- Drive and have access to a car
Main duties of the role:
- Prepare and manage Rotas for Care Assistants
- To be the main point of contact to both Service Users and Care, Assistants
- To ensure that all telephones are answered promptly and all enquiries are dealt with in a polite and respectful manner
- To manage Out of Hours Carers and act as a backup should they not be available.
- To execute one to one’s and staff supervisions
- To report to the Care Manager regarding any issues
- To maintain accurate records
- To produce ad hoc reports if required by the Branch Manager.
- Be part of On-Call
The role of a Care Coordinator can be challenging at times, but also provides long-term job satisfaction. If you think this is the role for you and want to be part of our team, apply today!
Call our team on 01865 338055 or send your CV to meg@ oxford south.heritagehealthcare.co.uk