Heritage Healthcare North East is expanding its award-winning care team and recruiting dedicated Home Care Assistants to support individuals in their own home in Middlesbrough.
As a Home Carer, you will be providing essential care and support through a variety of tasks to help make a real difference in people’s lives. You will be part of a dedicated team who work hard to enable individuals to feel safe in their own home, maintain their independence and be able to access their community.
We are focused on delivering person-centred home care, providing a high-quality service based on a client’s unique needs, wishes and requirements.
What we look for:
- Personal qualities: Enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable,
- Transport: Holding a valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential to visit clients
- Flexibility: Your hours could include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Qualifications: A QCF Level 2 in Care (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Experience: Previous care experience would be an advantage
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Paid mileage allowance
- Provision of full PPE to provide safe care and support
- Training: Comprehensive 5-day induction course and ongoing training
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is something you will find heartwarming
- Flexible hours: Full-time and part-time hours available
- Holidays: Up to 28 days holiday
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become part of our team and want to deliver high-quality care and support to your local community, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact our team today on 01642 266 390.
Please Note: We are NOT currently accepting international applicants who require sponsorship for a visa. Any application from candidates who do not currently reside in the North East/UK will not be continued.