Are you the mature, outgoing person we are looking for to join our dynamic team, giving support to a young, physically disabled man to continue to live independently in his own home in the Marske area?
You would be part of a team assisting with personal care, some cooking and light domestic work in his clean, warm and modern home. On occasions, you would be expected to take him out in his own vehicle once COVID restrictions are lifted.
The successful applicant would meet the client and initially shadow current members of the team.
As Home Care Assistants you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference. This role focuses on enabling a client to access their community, enjoy daily activities and live independently.
What we look for:
- Personal qualities: Enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable,
- Transport: Holding a valid driving licence and having access to a vehicle is preferred but not essential.
- Flexibility: Your hours could include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Qualifications: A QCF Level 2 in Care (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Experience: Some previous experience of caring for individuals with learning disabilities would be an advantage.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid mileage allowance
- Training: Comprehensive 5 day induction course and ongoing training
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is something you will find heartwarming.
- Flexible hours: Full/part-time available
- Holidays: Up to 28 days holiday
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become part of our team and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact our team today on 01642 266 390.
Don’t have a CV? Click here to complete our Job Enquiry Form