*A driving licence is essential for this role for use of company car*
Heritage Healthcare North East is looking for a dedicated Home Care Responder to join the team and support clients living in Redcar and Cleveland.
As a Home Care Responder, you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference to people’s lives. This role focuses on enabling individuals to access their community, enjoy daily activities and live independently within their own home.
- Personal qualities: Our Home Care Responders are enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable,
- Transport: We ask our Care Responders to hold a valid driving licence.
- Able to work full-time and cover home calls when required.
- Qualifications: A QCF Level 2 in Care (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Experience: Some previous Home Carer experience would be an advantage but full training is provided
- Fantastic rates of pay of £9.40 per hour
- Access to a company car to undertake visits following training
- Training: Comprehensive 5-day induction course and ongoing training, including moving and handling training
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is something you will find heartwarming.
- Holidays: Up to 28 days holiday
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become a Home Care Responder and be part of our team and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact our team today on 01642 266 390.
Don’t have a CV? Click here to complete our Job Enquiry Form