Heritage Healthcare North East are looking for dedicated Home Care Assistants to join the team and support individuals in their own home in Ingleby Barwick and Thornaby.
As Home Care Assistants you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference to peoples lives. This role focuses on enabling individuals to access their community, enjoy daily activities and live independently within their own home.
What we look for:
- Personal qualities: Enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable,
- Transport: Holding a valid driving licence and having access to a vehicle is preferred but not essential.
- Flexibility: Your hours could include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Qualifications: A QCF Level 2 in Care (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Experience: Some previous experience of caring for individuals with learning disabilities would be an advantage.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid mileage allowance
- Training: Comprehensive 5 day induction course and ongoing training
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is something you will find heart warming.
- Flexible hours: Full/part time available
- Holidays: Up to 28 days holiday
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become part of our team and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact our team today on 01642 266390.