#DoSomethingAmazing with Heritage Healthcare!
We are expanding our team and looking for dedicated and caring individuals to become Home Carers.
Heritage Healthcare North East is known for its respected and award-winning reputation in the local area, delivering expert care within the homes of our clients. We allow people to have a choice in their care and help more individuals to remain independent at home.
As a Home Carer, you will provide care and support through a variety of tasks that helps to make a difference in someone’s life. The support could be personal care, helping around the home, accompanying someone out into their community, helping with complex needs or just being a friendly face to talk to.
We ensure our care team receive high-quality training to develop their skills and knowledge, allowing them to progress in their career. With a supportive team behind you every step of the way, this is the perfect opportunity to make a real difference in your local community.
As this role requires travel between clients’ homes, a driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
- A caring, trustworthy and reliable approach
- Flexibility with work hours. Full and part-time hours are available with flexible shift patterns, including days, evenings, nights and weekends. We can guarantee hours!
- A valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Previous experience as a caregiver is an advantage, although full training is provided
- Good skills with organisation, communication and using an Android mobile phone.
- Excellent rates of pay from £10.25 per hour and enhanced bank holiday rate
- Full and part-time hours per week with flexible shift patterns
- Paid mileage and paid holidays
- Free branded uniform and access to essential PPE
- Variety of training opportunities included an in-house induction course
We care for you so you can care for our clients with confidence and pride!
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to develop your skills and make a difference in people’s lives, we want to hear from you. Apply today to become a Home Carer.
About Heritage Healthcare North East
Heritage Healthcare has been providing home care and support services to the North East since 2008, building a respected reputation for delivering high-quality care. Our focus is delivering a service based on choice and trust through a dedicated team of carers. We work with clients, their loved ones and external healthcare professionals to create a bespoke care plan tailored to the needs and wishes of our clients and provide reassurance to families living in Darlington, Middlesbrough, Redcar and North Yorkshire. The hardworking support provided by our care team has seen Heritage Healthcare North East be named “Healthcare Team of the Year” at the Northern Echo Health and Care Awards 2021.