We are recruiting two Part-time Care Co-ordinators to join our established home care service based in Middlesbrough, serving communities across Darlington, Stockton, Middlesbrough and Redcar and Cleveland.
Heritage Healthcare North East has built a respected reputation, becoming the care provider of choice for many local families. Our award-winning service allows individuals with varying healthcare needs to remain at home for longer with the support from our dedicated care team.
As a Care Coordinator, you will use your excellent communication and leadership skills to build relationships with our carers, clients and their families. You will be responsible for ensuring that high standards are maintained throughout the company and that clients receive great quality care.
We are looking for two dedicated individuals who can work as part of a team with clear communication to support the service. Hours will be part-time, averaging between 20 – 25 hours per week.
This role will see you visiting clients in their own homes as well as being based in the care office at the TAD Centre in Middlesbrough.
Duties will include:
- Initial Service User Assessment
- Reviews and Monitoring
- Managing Staff Rotas
- On-Call Support
We are looking for:
- Qualification – you will have completed your NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social care
- Experience – you will hold substantial experience at supervisory level and in a care setting
- Computer literate – IT experience is essential and previous use of care software would be an advantage
- Personal qualities – We want caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others.
- Flexibility – Part-time hours of 20 – 25 hours per week. The needs of our clients can often change, we need people who are able to work days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Transport – A driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
You will receive:
- Excellent Salary depending on experience
- Paid training – All staff are provided with comprehensive induction training leading to the National Care Certificate accreditation and ongoing training to ensure you to feel confident within your role.
- Paid mileage allowance
- Free uniform
- Career opportunities – We work hard to help our carers develop their careers within the care sector.
If you would like to be recognised for your supervisory ability and extensive knowledge of the home care industry, please apply today!