Heritage Healthcare North East is a family owned business proud to offer exceptional quality homecare, enabling many people to live independently in their own homes.
As a Home Care Assistant, you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference to peoples lives.
What we look for:
- Personal qualities: Enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable,
- Transport: You will hold a driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
- Flexibility: Your hours could include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Qualifications: A QCF Level 2 in Care (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Experience: Some previous experience of caring would be an advantage.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid mileage allowance
- Training: Comprehensive 5 day induction course and ongoing training
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is something you will find heart warming.
- Flexible hours: Full/part time available
- Holidays: Up to 28 days holiday
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become part of our team and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you.