Heritage Healthcare Milton Keynes is looking for dedicated a Full-time Home Care Assistant to join the team and support individuals in their own home in Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard, Buckingham and the surrounding areas.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our focus is to keep our carers and clients safe. We ensure our care team have access to vital PPE to wear whilst visiting clients. Our transparent communication helps us to deliver essential care and update our team on important guidelines.
As a Home Care Assistant, you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference to people’s lives. This role focuses on enabling individuals to access their community, enjoy daily activities and live independently within their own home.
This is a full-time role, with alternative weekends. A driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
- Personal qualities: Our Care Assistants are enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable,
- Transport: We ask our Care Assistants hold a valid driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Hours: Able to work full-time hours and on alternative weekends
- Qualifications: A QCF Level 2 in Care (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Experience: Some previous In Home Caregiver experience would be an advantage but full training is provided
- Able to start as soon as possible!
- Competitive rate of pay
- Paid mileage allowance
- Training: Comprehensive induction course and ongoing training
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is something you will find heart-warming.
- Holidays: Up to 28 days holiday
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become an In Home Caregiver and be part of our team and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact our team today on 01908 686 792.