As a Live-In Carer, you will live with your client who will be based within Harrow, Edgeware, Pinner and Ruislip. You will provide personal care and support service and help to make a real difference to the life of your client. You will get to know and build a relationship with both the client and their loved ones and help to ensure they receive great quality care.
Thorough and regular assessments will be conducted to ensure the workload, tasks, living condition and break times are suitable.
- Paid training – all staff are provided with comprehensive induction training leading to the National Care Certificate accreditation and ongoing training to ensure you feel confident within your role
- Competitive rates of pay – we recognise the experience and quality of our carers
- Support from our care team – including monthly visits
- Accommodation and food paid
- Paid mileage allowance
- Free uniform (if necessary)
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Personal qualities – we want caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others
- Commitment – you will need to be committed to moving into the home of a client for a pre-arranged number of weeks and able to provide support for up to 12 hours per day
- Transport – driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Experience – Experience is not essential as full training is provided.
- You must have the right to work in the UK and have clear communication
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become a Live-In Carer and be part of our team and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact our team today on 0203 7050241.