Newly established Heritage Healthcare Harrow is looking to build a dedicated team of Home Carers who can provide expert care and support to individuals living in Harrow, Pinner, Ruislip, Edgware, Northolt and the surrounding areas.
As a Home Care Assistant, you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference to people’s lives. This role focuses on enabling individuals to access their community, enjoy daily activities and live independently within their own home.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our focus is the safety of our care team with adjusted training to match social distancing guidelines and access to appropriate PPE.
- Personal qualities: we are looking for carers who are enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable.
- Transport: We ask our Home Carers hold a valid driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Flexibility: Your hours could include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Qualifications: A QCF Level 2 in Care (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Experience: Some previous Carer experience would be an advantage, but full training is provided
- Communication: the ability to speak different languages is a benefit but not essential
- Competitive rate of pay
- Paid mileage allowance
- Training: Comprehensive induction course and ongoing training
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is something you will find heart-warming.
- Flexible hours: Full/part-time available
- Holidays: Up to 28 days holiday
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become a Home Care Assistant and be part of our team to deliver high standards of care, then we would like to hear from you!
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact our team today on 0203 7050241.