Heritage Healthcare Harrow is expanding its care team and recruiting a dedicated Field Care Supervisor to support individuals in their own homes in Harrow, Pinner, Ruislip and the surrounding areas.
As a Field Care Supervisor, you will make a real difference to the lives of our clients and support them within their own homes. You will support our care team, using your previous experience to provide advice and support the management of client care packages.
What we look for:
- Trustworthy, compassionate and reliable
- Have a hands on approach which will involve conducting care visits where necessary
- Hold a valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential to visit clients
- Hold an NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Experienced with risk assessments, spot checks, client reviews, support and supervisions and discussion with local authorities
- Committed to working days.
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Paid mileage allowance
- Provision of full PPE to provide safe care and support
- Comprehensive induction course and ongoing training
- Full-time and part-time hours available
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Free uniform
- Career development opportunities
If you would like to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!