Our companionship services provide you or your loved ones with a trusted, friendly face; someone that you can share your interests with, talk to and enjoy a comfortable relationship.
At Heritage Healthcare, we work with our Clients, their loved ones and relevant health care professionals to deliver a service which is perfectly tailored to their needs. For many families, knowing someone will drop-in on their loved one for a cup of tea, a chat and some company can make a huge difference.
Our companionship services aim to help keep the body and mind active by:
- Reminiscing about the past and discussing current affairs
- Accompanying to visit family and friends
- Participating in hobbies and crafts
- Accompanying on shopping trips
- Accompanying to breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Accompanying to the cinema or theatre
- Enabling Clients to become more involved within their community
If you would like more information on our companionship services or would like to arrange a free consultation with our team, click here.