Are you looking for a new career path? One that is rewarding and allows you to give back to your local community?
Do something amazing and be part of the Heritage Healthcare Epsom care team!
Home care is a vital service to allow individuals to live at home safely. With the support of a Home Carer, vulnerable people have been able to stay at home without moving into residential care. Carers support clients with daily tasks as well as personal care and clients with complex needs to encourage independence.
Throughout the UK ‘lockdown’, Home Carers have been key in delivering the essential services to vulnerable people. COVID-19 has been difficult and uncertain, especially for those who are more vulnerable to the virus. With the support of Home Carers, individuals have felt secure at home, knowing they will be visited by their care team to deliver essential items and ensure they are well.
Our care team have taken every precaution necessary to safely deliver care at home, with full PPE such as aprons, masks and gloves. As the government’s guidelines start to change, we ensure we are following all procedures to keep our carers and clients safe.
Becoming a Heritage Healthcare Epsom Home Carer is a rewarding role, allowing you to make a real difference to the lives of local people. As a member of our care team, you will benefit from:
- Fantastic rates of pay – we also provide an attractive mileage allowance to support you between care visits.
- Flexibility – as every client has their own unique needs and wishes; they will require care at various times and days of the week. We provide full-time and part-time hours to suit the needs of our clients and to match your lifestyle, covering visits during the day, in the evening, over weekends or during bank holidays.
- Ongoing training opportunities – when you join the Heritage Healthcare team, you will take part in introduction training to build your skills in delivering care. This is perfect for anyone who does not have previous experience within the care industry. We provide training opportunities throughout your career with us so you can keep your knowledge and experience updated.
- Career Development – we love to see our carers progress through their career in the care industry. With the support of our management team and training opportunities, you can start to take on bigger challenges.
- Do Something Amazing! – becoming a carer is rewarding; you are helping individuals in your local community to remain living at home for longer, with high-quality support to allow them to be independent and safe. With your help, they can continue going out into their community to visit friends, go to the shops or enjoy a social activity.
If you would like to be part of our care team and provide essential home care and support to local people, please visit our website here to read the job description and apply online, or contact our team through your preferred contact method here.