Care Jobs Epsom
Heritage Healthcare Epsom – Expert Care at Home
Personalised homecare delivered from our HEART
As a home care provider, Heritage Healthcare Epsom provides excellent care for their clients as well their own staff.
- We welcome all individuals to come work in our team, not just be a colleague but become friends as well.
- We provide full training and support to our staff to ensure they are confident and comfortable to do the work.
- We fund our staff’s NVQ qualification study to allow them to develop their career further.
- We believe our staff are our most important asset in the company; they are key to delivering outstanding care services.
About the role
Heritage Healthcare are recruiting passionate and professional home carers from Epsom, Ewell, Sutton, Banstead, Carshalton, Morden, Kingston, New Malden, Surbiton, Chessington and the surrounding areas to join our expanding team.
As a Heritage Healthcare home carer, you will provide personal care and support services and will help to make a real difference to the lives of our clients. You will get to know and build relationships with our clients and their loved ones and help to ensure they receive great quality care.
You will receive:
- We pay up to £10.55 per hour
- We offer paid training
- Mileage allowance
- Up to 28 days paid holidays
- Regular clients visit within same areas.
- Regular staff parties
- Career development opportunity
We are looking for:
- Personal qualities – We want caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others.
- Flexibility – We can offer full time, part time, weekends, evenings or ad hoc hours to suit both your & our requirements.
- Transport – A driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
- Experience – Experience is not essential as full training is provided.
We would like to hear from you if you have excellent communication skills, ability to use initiative, work alone & within a team. Must have good time management skills. Above all must be caring & compassionate.
About Heritage Healthcare
Heritage Healthcare Epsom are proud to provide our clients with exceptional standards of homecare, enabling people to live independently within their own homes and communities. We care for a diverse range of people and focus on delivering a person-centred approach to care.
Although experience is not essential our home carer vacancies will suit people with previous experience working as: Home Care Assistant, Carer, Care Assistant, Support Worker, Personal Carer, or Domiciliary Carer.