Looking for a new career for 2021? Or want to continue providing support to local people? We are recruiting dedicated Home Carers to be part of our team!
We are a fast-growing home care provider based in Cheam Village that offers our employees good pay rates, full training and support, professionally managed working rota with appropriate visit time and travelling time, regular clients, friendly and supportive team culture.
We are focused on providing excellent care for our clients as well as care for our own staff.
- We welcome all individuals to be part of our dedicated care team
- We provide full training and support to our staff to ensure they are confident and comfortable to complete tasks.
- We fund our staff’s NVQ qualification study to allow them to have further career development.
- We believe our teams are our most valuable asset in the company, they are critical to delivering expert care in the homes of our clients and keeping vulnerable people safe.
We’re looking for Home Care Assistants to provide personal care, social and domestic visit to our clients.
- Excellent pay rate up to £11.55 per hour
- Paid training
- Mileage allowance
- Up to 28 days paid holidays
- Regular clients visit and same areas
- Career development opportunity
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have ensured our care team have access to essential PPE to keep themselves and clients safe from coronavirus and have made appropriate adjustments to our interview process to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Live in Sutton, Epsom, Ewell and surrounding areas
- Have the UK driving license and own a car
- Caring and warm heart, and dedicated to support local people
Sound like the role for you? Apply today!
Don’t have a CV? Click here to complete our Job Enquiry Form