Heritage Healthcare (Epsom, Sutton, Cheam) has a great opportunity for someone to join as our new Care Co-ordinator – an integral and vital role in the business. This is the perfect role for an existing Care Co-ordinator, Care Supervisor or a Care Assistant looking to progress their career.
The Co-ordinator holds one of the most important positions in the company as all your actions directly affect the happiness and wellbeing of both our customers and our staff.
The purpose of the Care Co-ordinator role is to make sure customers receive excellent quality care and support to help them remain safe and comfortable in their own homes.
From the customer’s perspective, nobody is more highly valued than the care coordinator. You are the person they rely on in order to ensure that the right care is delivered at the right time.
From the carer’s perspective, you are responsible for providing them with a run of visits that reflects the hours they want to work and the customers they enjoy working with.
The main objective is to provide continuity and ensure the happiness of our customers and carers.
Rewards and Benefits for a Care Coordinator:
- £22-24k per annum based on experience
- 20p mileage
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pensions Scheme
- A chance to be trained by industry-leading experts to help you progress your career
- Career progression
- Professional Career Development
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, what matters most to us is a kind and caring heart and a professional approach to managing and supporting the needs of our customers and carers. Please click apply today and our friendly Recruitment team will be in touch to say hello.
Key responsibilities of a Care Coordinator:
- Inputting of Customer information onto Staff Plan
- To ensure that all customer visits are covered and to manage on a day to day basis
- Scheduling customer care visits
- Covering care worker sickness
- Inputting customer information onto (please write your operating system)
- Advising customers of changes to carer or visit times
- Homecare to cover staff shortages, emergencies as directed
- Sending out customer and staff rotas by mail and email as necessary in the absence of the coordinator.
- Processing all new customer care packages including allocation/introduction of carers, ensuring visit times/days are in accordance with the customer’s preferences.
- Liaising with office Manager re Annual Leave allocation
You must be a driver with a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care and have previous experience in coordinating for this role.
You will be joining a team of friendly and kind-hearted professionals are proud of the work they do and go home with a smile on their face at the end of every day. We will provide specialist training and ongoing support to ensure you understand our carers and our customers. If you already have the experience, then great! We will still be there to mentor and support you throughout your career.