We are recruiting NOW for Health Care Assistants in the Ealing area, who can demonstrate compassion and empathy in their approach to caring for people. You will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which will help to make a true and real difference to people’s lives. We are not necessarily looking for experienced applicants, however the ability and passion to make a vulnerable person’s day a little easier and less lonely are excellent qualities!
What does Heritage Healthcare Ealing offer?
- Respect for what you do
- Support from your managers to do your job well
- A rewarding job – Helping and caring for others is something you will find heart-warming
- Flexible hours – Full and part time roles are available to suit your availability
- Career opportunities within our growing company
- Company mobile phone which can be used for personal calls and texts
- Paid induction training
- Opportunities for specialist training and skills development
- Fantastic rates of pay
- A mileage allowance if you use your own car
- 28 days holiday
What are we looking for?
- Personal Qualities – We want caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others
- Flexibility – The needs of our clients can often change, we need people who are able to work days, evenings, weekends or bank holidays
- Experience is desirable but not essential – we look for individuals who genuinely care
About Heritage Healthcare Ealing
Heritage Healthcare Ealing is a locally owned company with an Outstanding CQC rating and reputation in the community. We are proud to provide our clients with exceptional standards of home care, enabling people to live independently within their own homes and communities.
If you’re ready to begin, or continue your career in care with a company that puts the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do – we would love to hear from you!
Apply by filling the online application below, or by calling our team on 0203 0110 220.