Heritage Healthcare is one of the leading home care brands in the UK. With strong family values, uncompromising business ethics and a passion to make a difference it is a brand to be proud to work for.
Heritage Healthcare Coventry has a mission, and that is to be the leading home care provider in Coventry and surrounding areas. Making a difference to our clients lives and delivering a person centred service driven by our clients’ needs is the goal of the Coventry office and we need the right people to help us do this.
Our Care Coordinators are vital to the smooth running of our operation. Excellent communication skills, exacting standards, and a passion for exceptional quality care for our clients is what we need. Your ability to manage and develop a team of dedicated home care assistants will be paramount in the growth and success of the Coventry team along with building relationships with service users and their families. Working both in the community and from the office in Coventry you will be an essential part of business operations.
Is this you? Are you trustworthy, caring, and dependable? Are you ready to join us in our mission to be the best home care provider in the area?
As a Care Coordinator you will…
- Conduct Initial Service User Assessments
- Ensure regular Reviews and Monitoring take place
- Manage Staff Rotas
- Provide On-Call Support as required
- Support the recruitment process for Home Care Assistants
What about you…
- You will have an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of managing large and diverse teams in a care environment
- You will be computer literate with experience of using care software packages desirable
- You will be able to work full time and also provide support for the on-call service as well as bank holidays and weekends when required
- You will have a valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle (Essential)
- You will have the right to work in the UK – We are unable to provide sponsorship for visas
If this, is you then you will receive…
- A fantastic salary depending on experience
- Paid mileage allowance
- Paid induction training
- Continuous training, development and learning to enhance your skills
- Free uniform
- Rewards and incentives
- Full time hours
Are you an experienced home care professional looking to join a leading brand in the sector?
Have you previously worked in the health care sector and looking for a new challenge?
Call us now to make the next step 02477 058587
Looking for a different role? Click here to go back to our careers page.