Heritage Healthcare Chelmsford – Registered Care Manager
- Brand new start-up business
- Registered Home Care Manager
- Heritage Healthcare Chelmsford
- Salary up to £30,000, dependent upon experience and qualifications, plus a bonus incentive scheme to reward success
We are recruiting for a Registered Care Manager to support the on-going development and management of our start-up homecare business based in Brentwood, serving communities across Chelmsford, Maldon, Brentwood and surrounding areas.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that CQC and Company rules and regulations are maintained
- Managing the appraisal, development and supervision of all care staff
- Ensuring that the office runs an effective and efficient on-call service
- Establishing new care packages in line with a growing business
- Ensuring smooth operations in respect of recruitment and training
What we are looking for:
This is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking and commercially-minded person seeking a new and exciting leadership role within the domiciliary care sector.
As a dedicated and confident individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills you will play a significant and valued role working alongside the Directors to further grow and develop this new business.
A recognised qualification (NVQ4, RMA and/or Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care) or equivalent is a prerequisite for this position, however, we will consider candidates who have achieved NVQ3 and are studying towards a CQC recognised qualification.
In addition, the successful candidate must meet CQC Registered Manager requirements and also be dedicated to achieving the highest quality care standards along with the promotion of client choice and independence. Candidates must have at least 1-year management experience in a care environment and at least two years of hands on care experience.
This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to deliver continued growth of a client-focused care business of the highest quality. The role is therefore perfect for an experienced Care Manager who is happy and able to work on their own and as part of the Management Team.
What we offer:
- Salary up to £30,000, dependent upon experience and qualifications & bonus incentive scheme to reward success
- An excellent career opportunity with ongoing training, support, professional and personal development
- 28 days holiday
- Paid mileage allowance
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please APPLY today!
The closing date for applications will be 21st September 2018 with interviews commencing on 12th September 2018.
This Registered Care Manager Job in Chelmsford is suitable for experienced candidates who have held the following positions: Registered Care Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager, Home Care Manager, Homecare Manager, Registered Manager, Care Manager, Care Supervisor, Deputy Care Manager